2017 Conference Details
Monday, May 8, 2017 –
Thursday, May 11, 2017
Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity
107 Tunnel Mountain Drive, Banff, Alberta, Canada
DF, as we affectionately call it, is the place to be to meet your peers, learn about the latest developments in risk management, see some amazing technology and build your network. There won’t be a better time or place to build your capacity to protect your organization, be it a company, a community, Provincial/Federal governments, NGOs, universities, hospitals. At DF the best meets the best.
Conference Registration Includes:
- One ticket to the Welcome Reception at the Banff Fire Hall on Monday night (May 8)
- Access to all keynote, panel discussions and concurrent sessions (Tuesday May 9, Wednesday May 10, Thursday May 11)
- This year’s Disaster Forum will include a joint Town of Banff and TRANSCAER Exercise which all delegates will have the opportunity to witness and learn from (May 10)
- Wednesday’s Evening Event: It will be a fun interactive evening at the Disaster Forum Family Feud and Name that Tune Event! Teams will go head to head in what promises to be an evening that is educational and full of laughs! Not to be Missed! (May 10)
- Breakfast on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. This is a full buffet with hot, cold and gluten free items. (May 9, 10, 11)
- Lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Full buffet (May 9, 10, 11)
- Coffee breaks on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (May 9, 10, 11)
Click on a link below for more information.
The Disaster Forum Conference will be held at Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity
107 Tunnel Mountain Drive, Banff, Alberta, Canada.